FaQs. General Information
How do I become a member?
Who is eligible to purchase on your site?
Only qualified clients over the age of 18 are able to purchase marijuana through our site. There are absolutely no exceptions to this rule.
How can I order?
You do not need to sign up for an account to place and order. Visit our store and add products to your shopping card. Then checkout. Alternatively, you can send us an email or talk to us on our live chat. Our live chat is available from 6am – 11pm PST and we will be happy to help you fulfill your order.
Can I place larger orders than those listed on your site?
No. If you desire a larger quantity than what we have listed, you may want to consider placing multiple orders. Multiple orders are always available for you.
How do you package my shipment?
We understand that most people require discretion. So, we use generic prepaid FreightCenter envelopes to package items. We then vacuum seal and bubble wrap the contents for maximum discretion, protection and to seal in the freshness. There is nothing written on the outside of the envelope that would advertise that you are taking medical marijuana so no nosy neighbors would know it is anything other then a regular package from the post office.
How long will I have to wait for the medical marijuana to arrive?
It all depends on your location. We send all items via FreightCenter. Under normal circumstances your package is expected to be delivered in two to three business days for orders in California. If you live in a poorly connected rural location, occasionally it may take a day or two longer. For Orders out of California, it will take 2 to 6 days.
What happens if I don’t get my package?
If you do not get your package 2 days after the expected arrival date, let us know and we will file a trace with FreightCenter. If a trace is filed, FreightCenter will conduct an investigation (which can take 5 business days to complete). If they can locate the package, they will ship it to you and you’ll get it a few days later. If it’s deemed “unrecoverable” or lost in transit, we will send you a 1x replacement package up to $1000 of the value of your package free of charge.
FreightCenter says ||successfully delivered|| but I have not received my order
here are 2 likely scenarios:
a) the postal worker put it in the wrong mailbox, or
b) what often happens is that a postal worker will scan in all the packages saying they were “successfully delivered” then spend that day and/or the next day delivering it.
If you do not get your package 2 days after the expected delivery date, let us know and we will file a trace with the post office. FreightCenter will file an investigation which can take 5 business days to complete. If they can locate the package, they will ship it to you and you’ll get it a few days later. If it’s deemed “unrecoverable”, we will send you a 1x replacement free of charge (UP TO $1000).
The investigation involves contacting the addressee to confirm delivery, or to better understand how they receive their mail and, as applicable, if they checked:
with the front desk, security or mail room at the receiving address to see if someone else accepted the item on their behalf;
their Community Mail Box for the item or parcel compartment key;
around their property to see if the item was left in a safe location or in a mailbox attached to their home.
In rare cases, a delivery scan is entered into our system before the item is delivered. If you become aware that the addressee has received the item before we contact you, simply reply to this e-mail indicating the item has been received.”
My package is going to the wrong destination
If you’re tracking your package on the FreightCenter website and it looks like it’s headed to the wrong city, it’s most likely due to human error at FreightCenter. Human errors happen on occasion as the postal employee has to manually enter each postal code in the system and if they are off by a digit/letter, it can cause a routing error and subsequent delay of 1-2 days.
My tracking number does not work. Help!
We will email you your tracking number before its been scanned in at the post office. Until it has been scanned in, your tracking number will not be trackable on the FreightCenter.
Please wait till the end of the day and your tracking number should appear correctly. If it does not, please email or feel free to contact our live chat anytime which is available from 6am – 11pm PST time and we will be happy to look into it for you.
The personal information that Gethigh420 collects is not shared with any third party (except our point of sale system, GetGreenline), and will not be used for commercial purposes without members consent. them through secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
I hereby authorize Gethigh420 to use my contact information regarding promotions, important product information, and other miscellaneous information such as new store openings and events.
All information is stored on a secure server controlled byGethigh420. If you have any questions or concerns about our collection of personal information please contact us !
Acceptance of Policy
- In order to purchase a product on the Website you might choose to create an account. This account is password-protected that can be used, among other things, to purchase products, submit an online customer review, establish account preferences or contact data. Gethigh420.us recommends you do not share your password with anyone. Because any information you choose to post will be available on the Internet, Gethigh420.us can make no assurances that other will not use, or misuse, that information.
- Amidhigh.cf may receive and store information you enter or provide through your use of the Website. For example, you may enter or provide Amidhigh.cf information that Amidhigh.cf may receive and/or store when you place an order, register, complete your profile and preferences, complete a survey or questionnaire, participate in any Services provided to you by Amidhigh.cf or the Website, or send Amidhigh.cf an e-mail or other type of correspondence. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name;
- Your mailing address;
- Your e-mail address;
- Your phone number;
- Your credit card information;
- Your billing address;
- Other personal or preference information you provide to Gethigh420.us regarding communications, likes, dislikes, interests and other information related to its products and offerings; and,
- Information you provide to Amidhigh.cf about other people, including but not limited to, the name and address of a gift recipient of a product purchased through the Website.
- Gethigh420.us may receive information about you from other sources. This information may allow Gethigh420.us to improve the level of service offered to you through product recommendations or special offers that may be of interest to you.
- Amidhigh.cf uses your personal information to provide you with a superior customer experience on and through the Website and, as necessary, to administer Amidhigh.cf business. For example, Amidhigh.cf uses your personal information to:
- Provide superior customer service;
- Conduct research and perform analysis in order to measure, maintain, protect, develop and improve Gethigh420’s products and services;
- Administer contests, promotions or surveys;
- Communicate with you about special offers, events, or new products or services that may be of interest to you;
- Customize and enhance the Website and advertising;
- Make communications necessary to notify you regarding security, privacy and administrative issues;
- Manage Amidhigh.cf’s business; and
- Better understand Amidhigh.cf users to be able to provide promotions that better relate to your likes, dislikes, needs and interests.
- Every user that has an account on the Website is responsible for (i) keeping his or her account password confidential and secured, (ii) avoiding unauthorized access to his or her computer; and (iii) keeping the e-mail address associated with that account current (you acknowledge that it is important to keep the e-mail address associated with that account current because although you may be able to log into your Gethigh420 account using an old e-mail address, you will not receive messages from Gethigh420 about your orders and inquiries or other matters).
- You shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your password(s). You acknowledge that, although the Internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of Amidhigh.cf, and Amidhigh.cf shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting or receiving information on the Internet.
- Upon accessing the Website, Amidhigh.cf may receive, collect, and record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website including, for example, the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the date and time you access the Website; and, the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the Website. Amidhigh.cf may use this information to monitor the usage of the Website and as necessary for Amidhigh.cf’s business. This information does not include personal information.
- The Website is marketed for and directed towards use and purchase by adults or with the consent of adults. Minors, individuals under eighteen (18) years of age, are not authorized or permitted to use the Website without the supervision of their parent or legal guardian. Amidhigh.cf does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under thirteen (13) years of age. Should Amidhigh.cf learn that someone under thirteen (13) years of age has provided any personal information to Amidhigh.cf or on the Website, Amidhigh.cf will remove that information as soon as possible.
- If you are visiting the Website from outside the United States and provide Amidhigh.cf with personal information